The DCS team has the know-how and tools to put in place means of dynamic measurements and observations, signal acquisition and/or processing chains. These experimental skills enable dynamic characterisation, the identification and control of structures at standstill and in rotation, in both linear and non-linear domains.
Experimental skills and know-how
- Acquisition in Rotating Machines and Rotor Dynamics
- Angle encoders and transmission errors
- Experimental identification - Linear and non-linear behaviour
- Characterisation of equipment: sport, automotive, aeronautics, etc.
Identifying the behaviour of rotating machines. Set up specific acquisition chains. Modal analysis. Identify the behaviour of Smart Machines. Propose a control system for these structures.
On-board rotor dynamics
Rotor on PMA
Taking advantage of the rotation of rotating systems. Angular sampling. Behaviour monitoring, fault detection, transmission error, torsional behaviour.
Angle bench for detecting bearing faults
Propose measurement techniques to access the characteristics of materials or structures. Behavioural non-linearities. Geometric non-linearities. Modal identification. Design test benches to characterise multi-physics couplings, active or complex structures.
Belt drive test benches (speed, friction, vibrations, etc.). Implementation of innovative identification and control techniques
Propose vibro-acoustic characterisations of equipment.
Vibration analysis - Acoustic analysis
Experimental resources :
- Equipex PHARE: 6-axis servo-controlled exciter for 3 translations and 3 rotations
- Electrodynamic exciters from 10N to 6700N
- Specific measurement systems
- Polytec scanning laser vibrometer, Ométron laser vibrometer
- High-speed cameras
- Telemetry system
- Acquisition and control system
- 16-channel LMS (Teslab, Sine control)
- OROS 8 channels + Modal
- 12-channel dataphysics (sine, random, shock, signal replication)
- 8-channel M+P (sine, random, shock, signal replication)
- Agilent/HP dynamic analysers
- 1 Rack Pxi (National Instrument) 20 voies (throughput time acquisition)
- Specific test benches
Gearbox bench, driveline bench, belt bench, rotor bench ...
Laser velocimeter characterisation of a complex structure
Equipex PHARE (6-axis exciter)