Axe Transversal 'Mécanique du vivant'
This transversal axis brings together researchers from different team around the role of engineers in a better understanding and treatment of pathologies. It relies on historical skills of the laboratory in simulation and experimentation, as well as specific equipments, such as an ISO5 room and a L2 room.
Manager : Benyebka BOU-SAÏD
- Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Evaluation of the severity of vascular pathologies by hemodynamic analysis
- Biotribology for prevention, diagnosis and early treatment of pathologies
- Soft tissue characterization
- Understanding the signals of tactile perception : friction-induced vibrations and surface perception